Prison

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



Lost
Hope
Anger
Pain
Tears
Furious


How I wish those doesn't exist in my life

How I wish I won't feel evrey single of it 

How I wish I never knew such that feelings 

How I wish ...... 

I could know .. just .. Love ... 

How I wish ...




People keep saying , 
Family is our everything . 
Family is always first . 

But .. 

How is it possibly I couldn't even feel it ?
Being so in love with my parents ?
Being so cheerfull with my siblings ?

Those pain ,
How come that I just can feel it in my family ?
my own family ?



Since I was 13 years old ,
This words keep coming out of my mouth . 

" Best nye kalau family aku macam ni "
" Kenapa aku ada dalam family ni ? "

My friends keep telling me ,
Be grateful of what you have . 

I am ....
and I am trying too ...

But I simply can't


Ya Allah , 
berdosakah aku memiliki perasaan ganjil ini ?
bukan aku tidak bersyukur dengan segala yang telah Engkau bagi .
bukan aku tidak peduli dengan segala yang berlaku ..

cuma ... 

aku buntu ya Allah . 

Tiap doaku , ku pohon , moga kedua ibu bapa ku dibukakan pintu hati . 
melihat anak-anak mereka ini dengan penuh kasih sayang , 
beri kasih sayang dengan kasih dan sayang , 
bukannya harta .. 

Berdosakah aku Rabb ??
Berdosakah aku ?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just hope that someday , 
my feeling would just go without any harmness happen in our family . 

Smile each other . 
Hug each other . 
Laugh each other .
Have fun each other . 
Holding hands together to Your Jannah . 



Kasih dan sayang aku pada keluarga ini , kerana Mu Rabb . 
Lindungi setiap satu dari keluarga ini Rabb . 




3 comments:

nafmri said...

woot...woot.. ukhtyy! :'D
I am official silent stalker of yours. heheh.

nafmri said...

woot-woot!

I am an official silent stalker of yours!
Kak ma....tak mo sedey2 naa..

Afiqah Aznam said...

Perlu laa post sedih-2? Dengan lagu nye lagi. Feeling iolss taw!! ;'(