Let it go . Ramadhan is coming !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وباركاته




Masa itu berubah 
Dan mengubah 

Kuat atau lemah
Akhirnya sujud ke tanah 


There's a quote here says : 

A bird 
Sitting on a tree 
Is never afraid of  the branch breaking 
Because her trust is not on the branch 

But in her own wings .

So , believe in yourself . 





Its just hard to let someone go , you know ?

But , I trust myself for this 
I know I can 

Its just , 
hmmmm 
Give me some more time . 
I'll try it harder . 



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - 


So , Ramadhan is coming . 
And I'm so excited to it !

Coz this maybe my last Ramadhan here in Jordan . 
As a student 
InsyaAllah .

اللهم بلغنا رمضان

Ramadhan , I wish you could stay forever 
So , Muslims will be at their best of Iman . 






Be positive through it 
InsyaAllah Allah ease 
And I can't wait it . 
:') 



Don't just say it Amirah 
Make all your spoken words a real act . 


No comments: